There’s so much to see and do in Abbotsford that you might not even want to venture into the city! With Melbourne’s vibrant Little Vietnam in the vicinity, and a number of quality artisan cafes and gastro pubs also in the neighbourhood, you’ll be spoiled for choice when it comes to eating out. If you’re looking for a great place to grab a coffee and watch the world go by, Three Bags Full coffee shop has been ranked as one of Melbourne’s top three coffee shop for three years running. The Collingwood Children’s Farm and a number of markets and artisan stores all give the area an effervescent ‘local’ vibe.
- Melbourne CBD – 15 minutes by tram, 3400m
- Victoria St – 3 minutes by foot, 280m
- Bridge Rd, Richmond – 15 minutes by foot, 2000m
- Hoddle St, Carlton – 8 minutes by foot, 750m
- Nearest Tram – Tram 109 Stop Lennox St– 3 minutes by foot, 350m.
- Nearest Station – North Richmond – 5 minutes by foot, 450m
- Abbotsford Convent – 15 minutes by foo, 1200m
- Three Bags Full – 2 minute by foot, 130m
- Little Big Sugar Salt – 4 minutes by foot, 300m
- Seoul Soul – 4 minutes by foot, 300m
- I Love Pho – 6 minutes by foot, 500m
- Tomtoon Thai Noodle Cafe – 8 minutes by foot, 700m
- Aviary Hotel – 8 minutes by foot, 700m
- Nearest Supermarket – Woolworths Abbotsford or ALDI, Victoria St – 5 minutes by foot, 400m.